Friday, March 13, 2009

The Class of 2009


Room Two has a wonderful group of new students for 2009.This is what they have to say about school at Mapua.

Shaun: I think school is really cool because I like playing with the Mobilo.
Lulu: I think school is really cool because I like reading.
Ben: I think school is really cool because there are lots of kids to play with.
Amelia: I think school is really cool because I think the alphabet is cool.
Macgregor: I think school is really cool because I like learning to write.
Eleanor: I think school is really cool because the dinosaurs and the house are fun to play with.
Josh: I think school is really cool because I like playing.
Harriet: I think school is really cool because I can play on the Big Adventure Playground.
Michael: I like school because of all the smiley faces.
Sarsha: I think school is really cool because I like story writing.
Lochie: I think school is really cool because when we swim I get to splash.

No comments: