Thursday, July 02, 2009




As part of our Term Two Topic we went to the Museum and Broadgreen House.
We went with Room Three and Room Four.
Our Mums and Dads, took us in the cars, and came to help.
We divided into three groups for different activities.
The activities were: dressing up in olden day clothes, looking through Broadgreen House, and playing old time games outside. 

At Broadgreen House  .........

I liked seeing how the house was built.
It was built of mud bricks.       Michael

I liked seeing the piano in the fancy front room.      
We played "What's the Time Mr Wolf", and  "Tip your Finger" outside on the grass.    Shaun and Isaac

I liked going upstairs to see the candles.       Flynn

My favourite part was playing "What's the time Mr Wolf."       Lochie, Josh and Rosie

My favourite part was the candles in the bedroom because there weren't any lights.     Jasmine

I liked the games because I got to be the Wolf.           Georgia

I liked the dress ups because one apron had spots and one had stripes.      Rose

I liked dressing up because I liked the bonnets.            Lenja

My favourite part was going to see the dolls because they were dressed so pretty.     Sharsha





 
  

 

No comments: