Thursday, June 25, 2009


The Term Two class of wonderful Room Two children thought that Mad Hair Day was fun.
The children also think school is cool because.......

I like playing with the dough.   Georgia

I like playing tag on the field.   Elise

I like story writing because I get to visit Mr Chalmers and Denise when I write three sentences.
I got three stickers.    Josh

I get to play with my friends.     Owain

I like everything at school. But my favourite time is playtime.   Michael

I can play on the little playground. I like the monkey bars.     Rosie

I like playing on the playground because I really like the slide.      Sarsha

I can play with all my friends.   Flynn

My favourite is doing handwriting and putting the letters on the line.    Shaun

In the playground I like to slide down the pole.   Ben

I like playing with the mobilo and making cars and rocket ships.    Lochie

I like sliding down the slide in the little playground.    Lenja

I like to draw butterflies during Art time.   Jasmine


 

No comments: