Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Class of 2013

Kia Ora Koutou!!!
Hello!!!
And Welcome to the Class of 2013.
Come and share our journey and learning over the year.
So far we are a very enthusiastic bunch of thirteen children.
Have a look at our first impressions of school,
and the great variety of activities the children are involved in.






Olive:  "I like cutting and colouring at Reading Time."

Celia:   "I like going on the computers because you can go on Kidpix."

Jake:   I like playing with the Mobilo because we can build boats."

Sasha:   "I like story writing because we want to write our own stories."

Isla:   "I like reading to the teacher because you get to read different books."

Mischa:   "I like swimming because sometimes its free swim."

Mia:   "I like going on the Monkey Bars because I might be able to go all the way along."

Harry:   "I like Own Choice because its always fun."

Luke M:   "I like to be the leader because I get to take messages to the Office."

Riley:   "I like going on the Monkey Bars because we can swing."

Luke H:   "I like to go on the Big Kid's Playground because you get to go on the Flying Fox."

Lily:   "I like to paint at Discovery because you get to do what ever you want."

Casey:   "I like playing on the Big Kid's Adventure Playground on the Monkey Bars because I can         jump up."


No comments: